Informed Choices Women’s Center of the Ozarks is a locally organized and funded outreach. We provide a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of our clients and of the community.
Our Free and Confidential Services Include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited Obstetric Ultrasound
- Education on pregnancy, abortion and abortion alternatives
- Earn While You Learn program that allows you to earn points that can be redeemed for expendable baby items, clothing and furniture and maternity clothing
- Men’s Ministry
- Childbirth and prenatal information
- Adoption information and referrals
- Post-abortion counseling for women and couples
- Peer counseling and emotional support
- STD/STI testing and information
- Referrals for medical care and other community services
All pregnancy services are FREE and confidential.